SEAMLESS GUTTERS FROM ALL STATE GUTTERS
WARNING SIGNS OF FAILING GUTTERS IN SOUTHWESTERN WV
Did you know having the right gutter system could save a lot of aggravation and property damage? Seamless gutters are one of our specialties. At All State Gutters, we know how best to advise our customers. There are many warning signs that indicate the need for seamless gutters or the replacement of your existing gutter system. In many instances, older or loose gutters can be repaired or re-secured. Do you experience any of these?
OBVIOUS WARNING SIGNS:
• DOWNSPOUT DISCONNECTED FROM GUTTER OR HOME
• NO GUTTERS ON HOME
• WATER IN BASEMENT
• WATER IN HOME
• SEAMS LEAKING OR DRIPPING
• OVERFLOWING GUTTERS
SUBTLE WARNING SIGNS:
• LINES IN YOUR LANDSCAPE BELOW THE GUTTER.
• MOLD IN AREAS BELOW WHERE GUTTERS ARE, OR SHOULD BE.
• ROTTING DECK BOARDS, WINDOWSILLS, GARAGE DOORS, & REGULAR DOORS BELOW WHERE GUTTERS ARE, OR SHOULD BE.
• EROSION IN LANDSCAPE OR MULCH BEDS.
• CRACKING OR UPHEAVAL OF SIDEWALKS, PATIOS, DRIVEWAYS AND STAIRS.
• PAINT FLAKING OR PEELING PREMATURELY IN AREAS NEAR THE BASE OF THE HOME.
• DIPS OR BACK PITCH IN GUTTERS.
A gutter system that is properly installed and maintained can usually start to fail after ten or 15 years. Systems with leaf protection systems generally last between 20 and 30 years; nearly twice as long! If you are experiencing any of the warning signs, contact All State Gutters for a free estimate!
SEAMLESS GUTTERS IN KANAWHA, PUTNAM, AND CABELL COUNTIES, WV
Trust the caring team at All State Gutters to provide the best in seamless gutters and gutter repair services in Kanawha, Putnam, and Cabell Counties. Our West Virginia neighbors count on All State for maintenance services such as gutter cleaning, and installation of seamless gutters, leaf guards, specialty gutters, and other related services.
Our gutters come in five-inch and six-inch sizes, so we are able to adjust for the proper drainage of any size residential and commercial roof. Having the right sizes of gutters installed on your property provides for adequate water removal without clogs and spills. These water-related issues arise when inadequate gutter drainage exists.
DETERMINING GUTTER SIZE WITH ALL STATE GUTTERS, IN ST. ALBANS
Whether to use standard or oversized gutters depends on your roofline, surface area, and pitch. Here are some of the guidelines All State Gutters uses in determining gutter size.
• GUTTERS OVER 40′ IN LENGTH SHOULD HAVE TWO DOWNSPOUTS
• GUTTERS DO NOT OVERFLOW ON REGULAR OR NORMAL RAINS
• NO UPPER ROOF GUTTERS SHOULD DRAIN INTO LOWER 5″ GUTTERS
• LOWER GUTTERS THAT HAVE UPPER GUTTERS DRAINING INTO THEM
• LONGER RUNS OF OVER 60′
• ROOFLINES WHERE A LARGE AMOUNT OF WATER CONCENTRATES INTO A SMALL PORTION OF GUTTER
• INSIDE VALLEYS WHERE THE WATER IS FLOWING AT GREAT SPEED, AND TYPICALLY OVERFLOWS DURING HEAVY RAINS