Seamless Gutters from AllState Gutters, LLC in St. Albans, WV
Be Careful of Failing Gutters in West Virginia
Did you know having the right gutter system could save you a lot of aggravation and property damage? Seamless gutters are one of our specialties at AllState Gutters, LLC in St. Albans, WV. We know how best to advise our residential and commercial customers in Charleston, Teays Valley, Huntington, and all throughout Kanawha, Putnam, and Cabell counties. There are many warning signs that herald the replacement of an existing gutter system. Do you experience any of these?
Obvious Warning Signs:
- Gutters hanging off the building
- Downspout disconnected from gutter or building
- No gutters on building
- Water in basement
- Water in building
- Seams leaking or dripping
- Overflowing gutters
Subtle Warning Signs:
- Spike and ferrules pulling away from the gutter, to the point that you can see the nail head popping out.
- Lines in the landscape below the gutter.
- Mold in areas below where gutters are or should be.
- Rotting deck boards, windowsills, garage doors, and regular doors below where gutters are or should be.
- Erosion in landscape or mulch beds.
- Cracking or upheaval of sidewalks, patios, driveways, and stairs.
- Paint prematurely flaking or peeling in areas near the base of the building.
- Dips or back pitch in gutters.
A professionally installed and maintained gutter system usually starts to fail after 10 or 15 years. Gutter systems with leaf protection systems generally last between 20 and 30 years — nearly twice as long. If you are experiencing any of these warning signs, contact AllState Gutters, LLC for a free estimate today.
Seamless Gutters in Charleston, Teays Valley, & Huntington, WV
Trust the expert team at AllState Gutters, LLC, to provide the best in seamless gutter installation and gutter repair services in Charleston, Huntington, Teays Valley, and all of Kanawha, Putnam, and Cabell counties. Our West Virginia neighbors count on AllState Gutters, LLC for maintenance services such as gutter cleaning, and installation of seamless gutters, leaf guards, specialty gutters, and other related services.
Our gutters come in 5-inch and 6-inch sizes, so we are able to adjust for proper drainage of any residential and commercial roof. The right size of gutters on your building provides adequate water removal without clogs and spills.
Determining Gutter Size with AllState Gutters, LLC
The decision to use standard or oversized gutters depends on the roofline, surface area, and pitch. Here are some of the guidelines AllState Gutters, LLC uses in determining gutter size:
Guidelines for 5-inch Standard Seamless Gutters:
- All gutter lengths under 40 feet, with at least one downspout.
- Gutters over 40 feet in length should have two downspouts.
- Gutters that do not overflow during normal rains.
- No upper roof gutters should drain into lower 5-inch gutters.
Guidelines for 6-inch Oversized Seamless Gutters:
- Gutter lengths over 40 feet that cannot have two downspouts.
- Lower gutters that have upper gutters draining into them.
- Longer runs of over 60 feet.
- Rooflines where a large amount of water concentrates into a small portion of gutter.
- Inside valleys where the water flows at great speed, and typically overflows during heavy rains.
We Support the Police, Veterans, and Senior Citizens.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE.
Offering 24-Hour Emergency Service When You Need Us